"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Continuous Throbbing Headache!!!

So I was hoping that I would be able to slide into September without a headache, but it is NOT looking good. Yesterday, since I still was dealing with a monster headache I decided to make an appointment with anyone available at my doctor's office. So today, I had an appointment with one of the PAs. I had seen her a few weeks ago, so it turned out to be good. She decided to do a STAT CT scan of my head (which was normal) and some STAT lab work (all normal). Then she talked about doing a Lumbar Puncture (which for those who don't know is when they put a needle in your spine and test spinal fluid for pressure or infection, disease). So, tomorrow AM I am going to have the lumbar puncture done after that not sure what will happen. I am taking things, still ONE DAY AT A TIME.

OH, and I decided to chop all of my hair off so that I don't have to work so hard to get ready to go places. When I got back, my niece Elizabeth saw me and laughed (I told her I was going to get it cut short and she was worried I would look like a boy). I said do I look like a boy, she said, "No, you still look like Aunt Hannah." She makes me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment