"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Gaining Comfort From the Lord

So my day did not get any better....I went from feeling really bad to only worse...of course when I call the doctor's office they say...."You need to go to the ER". After turning blue there I am a little scared of stepping foot inside there but deside I actually might feel bad enough today to do so. I went and 4 hours later they tell me everything is ok but that I have low potassium....nothing new to me....probably just one of those POTS days. Of course it was not really a NORMAL POTS day for me because my heart rate was low and my BP was everywhere, but now all of that has changed. After taking a nap, my heart rate was back to the POTS self all over the place 130 just sitting and then up into the 150s-160s just standing. Still feel really crummy but I will see the doctor tomorrow.

I Know that Psalms 71 is for the elderly looking on to the future of their heavenly home, but I have taken quite a bit of hope in it the last couple of days.

Psalm 71:20-21--"Thou, which hast showed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth. Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side."

I am daily gaining comfort from the Lord, this is the only way that I am getting by.

No comments:

Post a Comment