"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gaining!!!

Yesterday, I was able to make it home from the hospital in Pittburgh after spending yet another 4 days there. I did make some improvement. I don't have much of a headache and the dizziness it down to where I am not stumbling across the floor :) The ride was long, but I am glad to be home. They put me on one medication for a week to ward off the migraine and I am trying to slowly increase my strength. I did slowly take myself off of the one medication for POTS, not sure if that did anything or not...we will have to wait and see. Please continue to pray for me as I try to increase in strength.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your back home. Still praying for you to stay strong and get some definite answers and relief!

    ReplyDelete