"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Friday, August 26, 2011

A new day, always a new adventure :)

Yesterday. I tried to take it easy, but you cannot keep me down. I stayed down all day, but despite the increasing head pain I kept going. I decided that I wanted to go and pick black berries with my sister-in-law. So I threw my chair over my shoulder and grabbed my bucket and off we went. I only sat in the chair a couple of times because it was more work to get up and down then just stay standing. Half way through the pickin' I decided to take a break....well, my chair wasn't quite on steady ground and I tipped right over backwards...I bet the BEARS got a belly laugh out of that. I sure did....my leg is sure bruised today though.

So the longer the day went on the worse my headache became....sometimes I just wonder what the LORD has in store for me....looking forward to that glorified body that is for sure.

My mom ended up taking me to the ER so that I could just get some pain relief...I got some pain meds and got home around midnight, so I was able to get a few hours of sleep before the pain came back in full-force. I am off to the neurologist in Elmira today, maybe she can help me....PLEASE PRAY!!!!

I woke up with this verse on my mind:
PSALM 121:1-2--"I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP. MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD, WHICH MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH."

1 comment: