"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Saturday, August 27, 2011

A good nights sleep goes a long way!!!

It is pretty bad when the only way that I can get a good night's sleep is to be really medicated to get one. Last night I had a whole handful of prescriptions from neurologist, but it was too late to get them filled, so yet again I darkened the doors of the ER to see what they could do for me to get me through the night until I could get them filled. They gave me some anti-nausea and pain meds and sent me right home. I slept like a baby all night....and finally woke up with NO headache. Maybe I just needed to get some good sleep. I have a little headache today, but the doctor gave me some medicine to take for that. My POTS is still really out of control...my heart rate was everywhere, but I had stopped my one medication to see if it was causing the migraine. I started to take it again this morning, hopefully it will kick in and my heart rate will start to calm down and my life will start to be a little more normal....hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment