"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Monday, August 29, 2011

Taking it a Day at a Time!

Yesterday, I decided that despite the head cold, the major headache, and POTS I went to church. It was so wonderful to be in the House of the Lord. It was so nice to be able to fellowship with God's people and to hear the Word of the Lord again. I missed it so much. I also had the wonderful opportunity to talk to an old friend from Arizona (Manny it was so great to hear your voice). I miss my far away friends. It is amazing how getting in touch with friends can uplift your spirits and make you have a better day. I am so thankful for the network of prayer warriors that I have across the United States. The Lord has really blessed me.

I was very uplifted yesterday....this morning I found some Psalms to get me through the day and the Lord showed me how important it is to take each day at a time.

Psalm 5:3, 11-12
"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord: in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name  be joyful in thee. For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield."

No comments:

Post a Comment