"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another POTS day!!!

So today....I barely made it out of bed....laying flat or reclining almost flat is the position the appears to be the only one that I can function in. I am trying to keep a POSITIVE attitude. I knew that I had a doctor's appointment so I had my hopes up...not sure why?! So needless to say, I managed to get myself dressed, what a chore....brushed my teeth and then had to lay down :(

I finally made it over to my appointment and had to go in via wheelchair (the ride of luxury). I of course almost passed out walking down the hall, but made it up on the table and everything looked normal. I told the nurse who of course by this time knew everything was not NORMAL. I stood up and my vitals all went to POTS :) They had me lay down and the doctor peaked his head in and said he would check on me in a few minutes. He contacted my Electrophysiologist in Elmira and now I have to go to Elmira tomorrow am at 9:00 and discuss the possibility of a pacemaker???? 

Please pray for me as I am a little scared of all of these possibilities and feel very crummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment