"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just Keep Trusting In Him!!!

There are days when I wake up and the sun is absolutely brilliant and I have no pain, there is no struggle to get out of bed, and the day ahead looks bright and full of life. These days I am now stopping and praising the LORD for more specifically. I am not sure why the LORD has allowed the trials to come into my life, but I do know that I am going to try and use these trials to mold me each and every day.

Yesterday, I was almost headache free....so I thought since my mom is still in the hospital with some sort of Gastro issue (the doctors are still working on), I would try to catch up on the dishes and I also had the nieces throughout the day. I ended up watching a total of 6 of them throughout, not all at once...and my dad was a huge help. I know he is struggling with this all as well. I had to stop and take a CAT nap with Shyanna when I put her to sleep, but that was ok with me. When I hit bed last night I was totally exhausted, I should have known.....

This morning, when I got up I have a headache and my blood pressure is all out of whack....I almost took a nose dive getting out of bed. I am guessing that it is the decrease in medications and my body being totally exhausted. Anyway, I am sitting in the chair, sucking down some water for now....hopefully this will bring up the BP.

I am also hopeful that my mom will come home today. I just have to remember that the LORD has a plan and a purpose for everything that has and will happen in my life.

Psalm 71:3--"For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth."

Isaiah 26:3-4--"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."

I just need to continue to place my trust in the everlasting Jehovah GOD who will be my strength in and through it all.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you hannah! love you! hope your mama gets better soon too....

    ReplyDelete