"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Monday, September 12, 2011

What ELSE!!!

I am beginning to feel a little plagued...so Saturday was my first headache free day, but I exchanged it for a rash on the hands and feet which itched and burned and hurt like crazy. I thought it was what the kids had. Then it got worse on Sunday...good news, still no headache. I thought maybe it could be an allergy to my Penicillin since it started right after taking it. I called the ER and they told me to stop taking it and started me on a new prescription. So, today I went to the doctor and found out that I have Scabies (yuck) of all things....not real sure where I got that from, guess I could have gotten them anywhere as yucky as people are these days. My life is full of surprises. A couple of weeks ago I made the mistake of saying that everything hurt except for my feet, now my feet hurt...hey at least I am headache free for the last 3 days. Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment