"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Saturday, September 10, 2011

On Top of Everything Else....

So this week has been an ok week, as long as I stay on top of the pain medication for the migraines, up until yesterday. Yesterday, I woke up with a major sore throat. It did not really surprise me too much because 7 out of the 8 nieces and nephews are sick. (1 has strep throat and the rest with the runny nose and fever). So, later in the afternoon I started to run a fever and my heart was racing off and on even while sitting down, which is a little unusual for me. So, I decided to go to Express Care to get checked. When they checked my heart rate while sitting it was in the 140s and they did a strep test. When the doctor came in he said, "Well the good news is you have strep throat, the bad news is we are going to send you the ER for your SVT (supraventricular tachycardia). Believe me I was not excited. By the time I got to ER my heart rate was in the 120s and I got to see my favorite doctor (not really), and she told me that I had sinus tachycardia caused from the strep throat and that I needed to rest and take penicillin for the strep. OK....so I came home and went to bed.

Psalm 38:21--"Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment