"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride :)

The last several months have been like a roller coaster ride for me. I have many ups and downs. I will have several good days and than go through a bad stretch. Last week, I went through almost a whole week with no headaches and I spent a great deal of time praising God for the good days. Then, it came to an end and the headaches came back. For the last several days, I have been dealing with migraines again. My doctor basically told me to deal with it until I go to my neurologist in October (that is easy for her to say). Today, I actually did not feal too bad. Today, I managed to help my mom make applesauce and elderberry jelly, helped my dad pick some corn and helped my mom prepare it to freeze. A big day. I am tired, but I hope that there are more days like today. One day the Lord will allow me many good days in a row, at least that is what I am praying for. Please continue to pray for me that I can indeed hold out until the end of October when I go see the Neurologist and Cardiologist in Pittsburgh. Hopefully they will be able to give me some answers. Afterall, I like rollercoasters, but I prefer to ride them instead of live them everyday of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment