"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Praise the Lord for Good Days!!!


The last few weeks I have been struggling with headaches, unsure of what the next day may hold. I have been trying to daily place my trust in the Lord. Last night, while doing my devotions I was yet again reminded of the importance of drawing near to God and placing my trust in Him as it says in

Psa 73:28  "But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works."

So this morning, NO headache...praise the Lord. I was actually able to help my mom with her kitchen. I also got an amazing phone call. The appointment for the Headache Clinic in Pittsburgh which was scheduled for February was able to be moved up to October 14 (due to a cancellation). I am thrilled. The Lord really is good. I am hopeful that they will be able to give me some advice or some help in some way. Of course this makes 3 appointments in Pittsburgh in October, but at least maybe then I can get some answers concerning my health. It will be a busy month.

Over all, having a pretty good health day and praising the Lord for it. Hope and pray that I will be in church tonight for once on a Wednesday night. Looking forward to being in the Lord's House among the Lord's people.

No comments:

Post a Comment