"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A GREAT Nights Sleep...A Great day to PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Psalm 48:1-2 "Great is  the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.  Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King."

The last couple of nights the Lord has allowed me to get the rest that I have needed. Last night, I slept through the night until 5:30 am and then I stayed up talking with my dad before work and then went back to sleep and slept almost until 9:00 am. I feel well rested for the first time in months. Praise the Lord for feeling good.

My hands and feet are on the mends, my head feels good, it is a Sunny day...it is a good day to praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment