"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Friday, July 15, 2011

Praising God

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good and praising God. For the last three days I have been following the doctors orders...I have walked 30 minutes even though my heart has been off to the races the whole time I have survived. I also have been riding my mom's recum bike for 20-30 min each night, and of course I am wearing my compression stockings and drinking a gallon of water a day. Last night I also added raising the head of my bed a little bit. All of these things together with my new medication (Mestinon 60 mg 3 times a day) have allowed me to feel a little bit normal today. I am hoping that this feeling becomes a fact of life and occurs more often. Please pray that this whole routine is the answer to prayer that I am looking for. Praise the Lord for good days :)

1 comment: