"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Update

I know that it has been a little while since I have posted anything :( I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am doing GREAT!!! The Lord has been so good. I have been able to maintain my heart rate with disciplined exercise. I was fortunate enough to be able to take a much needed vacation and spend time with old friends. Even while on vacation and not being as disciplined as I should have been my health has been great. I am planning on returning to work soon, Lord willing. I have an interview this week, so we will see. Thank you all for your much needed prayers over the last several years. The Lord allowed everything to happen for a reason and it is only through His sufficient grace that I have come through this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment