"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beginning 2013

So far 2013 has been fairly uneventful. I am keeping busy with work in OB, which I love. It is a good combination of adults and babies :) If you would have asked me last year if this is what I would be doing. I would have told you NO WAY!!! The Lord has a funny way of changing life's directions. This year, I am praying for several things:
1. That the Lord would work in my life and allow me to do His will whatever that may be and wherever He may lead me.
2. For good health.
3. To draw closer to the Lord each day.

I am sure I will come up with more things, but for now those are my top 3. The Lord has brought me through some amazing trials and I am looking forward to what else He will bring into my life in 2013.

I hope and pray that all of my wonderful friends throughout the world have a wonderful 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment