"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5b







Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gradual Improvement

I have been battling back and forth for the last couple of months about returning to work, praying about what the Lord would want me to do. I was looking for a job that I was capable of doing, especially since I am still having some tachycardia and fatigue, and headaches of and on. I happened upon an office RN position in and decided to call about it. Everything worked out and I decided to accept the position at this GYN office. It is a whole new experience for me but it is a perfect fit because I am able to sit down when I need to and still am making money. The Lord really knows how to provide for our needs. It is not exactly the job that I would have picked but I am learning to adjust gradually :)

I also went to Pittsburgh to see a Cardiologist on Friday who specializes in POTS. He informed me that I am doing everything right. My symptoms seem to be well under control and that I should continue doing what I am doing. The only thing that he would add is increasing my activity as much as possible, which I am already doing by returning to work. So that was a good report.

The progress has been gradual and some days are worse than others but that Lord has been faithful through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment